[Gnu-arch-users] Re: The future of GNU Arch users

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Wed Sep 14 23:05:32 BST 2005

And so says John A Meinel on 15/09/05 04:04...
> Last I heard from him, he took a small break from it to work on
> something else.

I'm just done, as of yesterday (pending a few small changes Robert asked
me to look into, which should be doable today, RMS permitting)

So, if you want to publish your branch, I'll be free to help you with
reviewing, and/or tests, and/or porting my recent changes to it.

Also, the utilities I just wrote for testing remotebranch would probably
be useful for you, check them out.

> He recommended that I branch from your Integration work,
> because Martin was a little behind. Where is that located, and is it
> still the best head to start from?

Now that jblack is around, we actually have content on the wiki :-)
http://bazaar.canonical.com/BzrBranches lists the right location for
Robert's branches, including "integration".

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.exoweb.net/                  mailto:lalo at exoweb.net