Keeping track of the Author and Committer

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Sep 14 13:14:03 BST 2005

James Blackwell wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> as it is possible to mutliple people to bzr push to a tree,
>

>> I'm sorry Stefan, but as far as I know there's no push support built into
>> baz-ng yet.
>
>> In the meantime, I believe most people publish their branches by
>> performing an rsync (you can think of it as a cp -r)

Well, I have my rsync plugin with offers "bzr rpush", and Aaron's
bzrtools provides a "bzr push" (which is also an rsync). I naturally
prefer mine (I have to do more safety checks since I sync from 4-5
different locations, and didn't want to overwrite a newer revision). But
mine may not be as clean as his.

But you are correct, bzr mainline does not have a native push command
yet. (I think it is waiting for my Transport work, so that we can push
to remote branches).