[RFC] New web server for bazaar

Ivan Krstic krstic at hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 13 19:51:29 BST 2005

Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
> I have ported the mercurial[*] web interfaces to bazaar-ng; an example can be
> viewed on 'http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bzr';

Has there been any work on integrating bazaar-ng with Trac
(http://projects.edgewall.com/trac)? Trac is pretty hot these days; it's
a great repository monitoring, bugtracking and wiki solution with a huge
number of deployments.

Also, I saw this mentioned in the list archives, but no one gave a
conclusive answer: is anyone working on a VIM plugin for bzr? I got
started on a bare-bones one, but I'd be happy to scrap it if a complete
solution exists, or keep hacking on it if one doesn't.

Cheers,
-IK