proposal - consistent configuration for bzr

Nikolai Weibull mailing-lists.bazaar-ng at
Tue Sep 6 13:44:36 BST 2005

Robert Collins wrote:

> is based on a converation
> with Martin last week, not sure how well I recalled it ... feedback
> solicited.

As long as you're changing ~/.bzr.conf to ~/.bazaar, could you add
support for overriding the location of this directory through the use of
a environment variable. BAZAARHOME or BZRHOME or something to that
effect I suppose.

Actually, I see now in the code that you're planning a global option
called --config-dir to do this with, but wouldn't having an environment
variable to do this with as well still be nice?,

Nikolai Weibull: now available free of charge at!