cvs2bzr

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Mon Sep 5 13:29:08 BST 2005

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 01:21:18PM +0200, Erik Bågfors wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Just FYI, I just created a small ugly script to convert from cvs to
> bzr.  It's written in perl and just calls the bzr command.  It sets
> message and user correct but not date and time.
>
> It uses cvsps.

Heh. A perl script for a python tool. =) Thats a good sign that bazaar-ng
is useful to a lot of people!

Would you mind slapping a license on this? If you need a place to house
this, I can provide you a home dir on one of my machines that you can bzr
push to.

Regards
James

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly