OT: SCM user acceptance

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Thu Sep 1 09:22:26 BST 2005

also sprach John A Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> [2005.09.01.0907 +0200]:
> In general, I don't think we mind some OT discussion.

Ok.

> However, you list some papers, but no links or excerpts for us to
> read.

The Davis paper is (c) ACM and so I didn't want to violate that.
I did write that it's available on request, and I believe this is
okay with ACM. If someone is really interested, I believe I can
share it for the same reason that I am allowed to make photocopies
of copyrighted material for other people doing research with me.

I have written an email to ACM to clarify this.

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

when compared to windoze, unix is an operating system.