Bazaar-NG documentation

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Wed Aug 31 08:51:59 BST 2005

Hi all!

I just got done setting up some documentation pages at the bazaar-ng wiki.
Included is a wiki-ized tutorial of bazaar-ng, the faq for bazaar-ng and a
small handful of other things.

I'm planning on this page being a one-stop-shopping location for bazaar-ng
info. If you have any sort of documentation squirreled away then let me
know so that I can see that it gets up on the wiki.

Oh, and before I forget, its at
http://bazaar.canonical.com/BzrDocumentation

:)

Regards,

James

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly