Discussed changes

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Thu Aug 18 07:06:21 BST 2005

And so says Martin Pool on 18/08/05 12:52...
> So I suggest we search a path starting with the home directory.  Once
> a name has been seen, it's not loaded again if it's found somewhere
> else.   The pattern is similar to python imports, which is good.
>
> That means you can't have plugins which override other plugins but I
> think that's fine; python modules work the same way.
>
> how's that?

agreed.

This can be brought about by keeping one single "plugin_names" set, and
then dedenting a big chunk of load_plugins().  Then the call to
find_module later on has to have the actual plugin path, rather than
[d].  I'll write a patch later, if nobody beats me to it.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.exoweb.net/                  mailto:lalo at exoweb.net