wiki at bazaar.canonical.com

Martin Pool martinpool at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:45:38 BST 2005

Someone asked a while ago why we didn't have a bazaar-ng wiki.  It's a
good idea, and now we do:

  http://bazaar.canonical.com/

This currently contains some content about the baz-1.x tla-descended
codebase.  I realize that gives some potential for confusion but if
the pages are clearly written it may not be too bad, and in any case
we hope to move bazaar fairly promptly from baz to bzr.

At the moment you need to register to make changes.  I suppose that
keeps spamming down.  We can see about changing it if desired.

--
Martin