bzrweb with extra rss crack

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Jul 5 15:51:54 BST 2005

Chris McCormick wrote:

>Hi!
>
>You can now use your bzrweb install to supply a live rss feed of your
>commit logs.
>
>Updated the INSTALL file and made bzrweb publish the x-pull location of
>your project if it's available.
>
>http://zutalors.mccormick.cx/bzrweb/
>
>Best regards,
>
>Chris.

Hey Chris-
I recently went back to your bzrweb site, and was hoping to review some
of the newer changes to bzr.dev, but it looks like you haven't done a
new pull since June 15th. I realize you may not want to keep your
primary bzr up-to-date, since it might break things in bzrweb
periodically, but maybe we could get an official version hosted at
bazaar-ng.org or something.
Because as of right now,
http://zutalors.mccormick.cx/bzrweb/index.py/log/bzr/head
is about 120 patches out of date.

I was just hoping to use the diff features. My changeset code lets me do
"bzr cset -r800" which is nice, but not as simple as a web interface.