valis for bazaar-ng

Tez Kamihira tez at kamihira.com
Tue Jul 5 14:07:23 BST 2005

I've just roughly ported valis from ViewARCH to bazaar-ng as a plugin
module. It looks like work well. valis generates a kind of line
annotation history, but it can record not only current active lines,
but also deleted lines. I put an output example for Makefile in
Martin's line at the bottom of this mail.

In Martin's line, I can see "annotate3.patch" and "annotate4.patch"
written by Aaron. If those patches have same ability as my work, I
don't want to make another wheel, but if they handle only current
active lines, I think my work still has some meaning and I'd like to
sophisticate it.

I'd like to know the current status of the issue.

Cheers,

       - Tez

[tez at bluegate inventory]$ zmore Makefile-20050309064830-17b60435388a9520.gz
------> Makefile-20050309064830-17b60435388a9520.gz <------
COMMIT-REVISION-LIST: 10..804
FILE-NAME-HISTORY: 10 doc/Makefile
FILE-TYPE-HISTORY: 10 T
FILE-PERMISSION-HISTORY:
LEOL-STATUS-LIST: 10 1

324 all: $(addsuffix .html,$(basename $(wildcard *.txt))) todo.html
324
324 clean:
324     -rm *.html
324
10 %.html: %.txt
10      rest2html $^ > $@.tmp && mv $@.tmp $@
10
(10..323) all: $(addsuffix .html,$(basename $(wildcard *.txt)))
324 todo.html: ../TODO
324     rest2html $^ > $@.tmp && mv $@.tmp $@
324
10