[PLUGIN] bzr cat-revision takes a -r flag.

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Jul 2 07:48:02 BST 2005

Attached is a plugin which allows bzr cat-revision to take a '-r' flag
rather than requiring you to type the revision id fully.

I find this useful while trying to debug my changeset code.

I actually have it as a plugin at:
http://bzr.arbash-meinel.com/plugins/cat-revision/

But it is trivial enough that you can just put the single
cat_revision.py file into your ~/.bzr.conf/plugins/ directory.

I also request that the actual cat-revision command is updated to look
like this. I think it is logical and useful.