Are read-only stores a bug?

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Mon Jun 20 04:22:34 BST 2005

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:02 am, Martin Pool wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2005, Aaron Bentley <aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> > If we wanted to keep the stores readonly, I suppose we could have a "bzr
> > unbranch" command that would only delete bzr branches.
>
> Maybe it could check that all the changes have been merged
> (somewhere?) and there's nothing uncommitted or unknown.

That'd be even better. I always hesitate before deleting a branch, and do a
mental check that I'm really done with it. But I've still lost work in the
past, it'd be great if bzr could check for me.

Dunno about "unbranch" though :D

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person