[PLUGIN] Shortlog + improved log handling

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Jun 18 23:58:52 BST 2005

Attached is a patch for changing the output of "bzr log". Basically it
shortens the output by removing all of the meta information.
Whenever I do "bzr log" I find it hard to read, because of all the
repeated stuff like "message:, committer:, etc."

So I modified it to pretty much put all the information on 1 line, plus
the log message, plus a blank separating line.

Also, thanks to getting the plugin code merged, I'm also posting a
plugin. Just put it in your BZRPLUGINPATH, and you get both the
short-log patch, and the improved logs (which allow "bzr log" to
actually skip reading in logs, rather than reading them and discarding
them).