Error in tutorial

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Fri Jun 17 23:58:04 BST 2005

Eric Sandall wrote:

> Wow...that's almost exactly what I said back on Fri, 10 Jun 2005
> 21:14:27 -0700 [2005-06-10 21:14 PDT][0], yet no one seemed to care
> back then other than QuantumG saying that it won't work in Win32[1].
>
> Nice to see it finally fixed, in any case, but a little irksome...
>
> -sandalle

The biggest issue is that Martin is the primary developer and the
maintainer of the webpage. There are quite a few emails on this list, so
it's easy for him to lose track of things.
Hopefully patch submissions will be handled with a patch tracker.

There are technically problems with using quotes in windows, but
considering "~/.bzr.conf" isn't actually used yet, it is still a little
bit theoretical.

Aaron Bentley also proposed a fix for it a while back. I think it was
just considered low priority since it is more of a future thing.