Automatic generation of bzr dailies

John Arbash Meinel john at
Sun Jun 5 06:40:50 BST 2005

I went ahead and wrote a script which can be run from cron to pull the
latest version of and generate a zip file and tarballs.

It should do so in a relatively atomic way, and clean up after itself if
there are any problems.

This just came up recently that there wasn't a new release, this should
be a decent way to create daily snapshots. Or even more often than once
per day, as the unique numbers are '<revno>.tar.bz2'.

I thought it might make a decent addition to bzrtools, or maybe just
something that Canonical uses to make it easier to get the latest
development version.