Patch for commit messages with an editor

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Thu May 19 22:51:37 BST 2005

Hello bzr-ng devs,

I made a little patch which enables bzr to start an editor if no commit message
is specified by --file or --msg. Surely not all quirks are worked out yet (I
just "ported" it from 0.0.4 to the development branch), but I find it much more
convenient like that.

Good work so far with bazaar-ng, go on like that!

Torsten

BTW: I'm not subscribed to the list yet, so please CC in the event of an answer

--
Torsten Marek <shlomme at gmx.net>
ID: A244C858 -- FP: 1902 0002 5DFC 856B F146  894C 7CC5 451E A244 C858