[announce] bzrweb seems a bit finished

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu May 19 02:05:59 BST 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 11:33:29AM +0200, Erik B?gfors wrote:
> > This pretty much does what I need it to now so I guess I'm not going to
> > change much unless someone asks for something specific.
>
> To be able to show what was changed in one revision is something I
> can't find out how to do. Basically I want a "show diff between this
> rev and the previous one".

This is easy - just select the revision that you want to diff from (by
clicking on it's number) and then click on [diff] next to the one that
you want to diff to. In general to get non reverse diffs you're going to
want to select the lower number and then click [diff] next to the higher
number.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx