[announce] bzrweb seems a bit finished

Harri Salokorpi hsalokor at ee.oulu.fi
Wed May 18 15:03:42 BST 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 12:33, Erik Bågfors wrote:
> To be able to show what was changed in one revision is something I
> can't find out how to do. Basically I want a "show diff between this
> rev and the previous one".

There have been at least 3 different patches (by different people) posted to
this list adding support for diffing between revisions so there seems to be
demand :). Unfortunately none of these has stuck and code changes may have
bitrotted them. The feature itself is quite trivial to add.

Perhaps Martin has something in his sleeve?

BR,
-Harri