french translation of tutorial

Wilk wilk-ml at flibuste.net
Fri May 13 07:46:35 BST 2005

Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> writes:

> On 12 May 2005, Wilk <wilk-ml at flibuste.net> wrote:
>
>> Arf, where can i get the rest source of the tutorial !?
>
> The tutorial is written directly in HTML; there is no ReST source.

I need it more to track the change than to have the rest source. But the
html source is not in the archive...

> (I couldn't find a reasonable way to insert the navigation bar into
> ReST output.  If anyone knows how please let me know.)

We can extract the body like that :

from docutils import core
overrides = {'input_encoding': 'ascii',
             'output_encoding': 'latin-1'}
parts = core.publish_parts(source = """Hello **world**""", writer_name ="html", settings_overrides = overrides)
print parts["body"]

If it's ok for you, i can move the tutorial in rest myself.

--
William - http://flibuste.net