[EXTENSION] nextgen: keeping bzr up-to-date

Michael Ellerman michael+bazaar at ellerman.id.au
Fri May 13 06:58:29 BST 2005

Here's an updated version which handles relative symlinks to bzr.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person