Web interface update

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon May 9 05:40:07 BST 2005

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 12:06:30PM +0800, Lalo Martins wrote:
> Chris McCormick wrote:
> > Get the patch for the complete web interface here:
> >
> > <http://mccormick.cx/bzrweb/index.py/diff/311/294/text>
>
> hmm... forgive my n00bness, but until bzr has the right commands to do
> it, what do I do with annotated diffs?  Apply them by hand?  My version
> of patch doesn't want to have anything to do with your diff :-)  (it
> doesn't find the files to patch, presumably due to lack of timestamp)

On the contrary, please forgive my own n00biality. I'm embarrassed to
say I don't know how to apply the diffs output by `bzr diff`, or even
if it's possible yet (even RTFM and a look back over the archive does
not help us I think). Attached is the patch using good old diff -Naur. You
will need to patch -p1 to apply this from inside yr bzr development
directory.

Best regards,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx