Web interface update

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Mon May 9 05:06:30 BST 2005

Chris McCormick wrote:
> Get the patch for the complete web interface here:
>
> <http://mccormick.cx/bzrweb/index.py/diff/311/294/text>

hmm... forgive my n00bness, but until bzr has the right commands to do
it, what do I do with annotated diffs?  Apply them by hand?  My version
of patch doesn't want to have anything to do with your diff :-)  (it
doesn't find the files to patch, presumably due to lack of timestamp)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.exoweb.net/                  mailto:lalo at exoweb.net