Are there any easy TODO's (such as easy-fix or junior jobs)?

Jo Vermeulen jo at lumumba.luc.ac.be
Mon Apr 18 13:38:49 BST 2005

Hello,

I would like to contribute some code to bazaar-ng. I am looking for a
few "easy" TODO's, in order to become familiar with the codebase.
Running "grep -r TODO *" gave me a list of about 180 TODO's :-) A few
of these seemed reasonable (e.g. "parse email address out of full
username" in cmd_whoami in bzrlib/commands.py), but I have no further
clue about them :-)

If someone knows of such an easy fix, please let me know. I am quite a
Python newbie, but bazaar-ng seems like a fun project to get started
on. I am currently busy working on my Masters thesis, but a little
diversion can't hurt ;-)

Kind regards,

--
Jo Vermeulen <jo at lumumba.luc.ac.be>