Slow startup?

QuantumG qg at biodome.org
Fri Apr 15 03:03:37 BST 2005

Robert Collins wrote:

>Interesting idea though: use .bzr deliberately, with file names chosen
>so that they can be used in any tree to override defaults, and thus when
>you are versioning ~ you are also supplying defaults to other trees ;).

I was thinking the same thing.  Specifically, when I contribute to some
projects I use a different email address to the one I'm sending this
from.  When I do work for my employer I use yet another.  Sounds to me
like you specifically want a per-user setting that you can override with
a per-tree setting.

Trent