Tests don't pass!!

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Apr 13 23:49:44 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 15:51 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I've just started looking at bazaar-ng, and so far I've been impressed.
>
> However, today I noticed that after today's rsync the tests don't pass
> :( Having read most of the web pages I can't remember any statements
> about tests always passing. What are the intentions with the tests?

They should always pass in the publicly available tree.  If they don't
it is probably either a portability problem, or there is a shortcoming
in the tests that is not exercised in my environment (as here).  If this
happens a report is welcome -- please include the `bzr revno` and the
test log.

--
Martin