Tests don't pass!!

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Apr 13 15:51:12 BST 2005

I've just started looking at bazaar-ng, and so far I've been impressed.

However, today I noticed that after today's rsync the tests don't pass
:( Having read most of the web pages I can't remember any statements
about tests always passing. What are the intentions with the tests?

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://magnus.therning.org/

by patent law on written works.

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we
miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
     -- Michelangelo