bzr 0.0.3 released

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Thu Apr 7 05:19:56 BST 2005

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:16:02 +1000, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:

> Changes in this release:
>
> bzr-0.0.3  2005-04-06
>
>   ENHANCEMENTS:
>
>     * New "directories" internal command lists versioned directories
>       in the tree.
>
>     * Can now say "bzr commit --help".
>
>     * New "rename" command to rename one file to a different name
>       and/or directory.
>
>     * New "move" command to move one or more files into a different
>       directory.
>
>     * New "renames" command lists files renamed since base revision.
>
>     * New cat command contributed by janmar.

Some small comments

1) Some of these commands are not documented in baz help.

2) baz ls

lists unversioned files and directories. Is this intentional?

3) bzr cat

requires a revision number. Is there some reason it cannot default to
HEAD (most recent revision) like subversion does?

4) I'm a little fuzzy on the necessity of both move and rename. What
does move do that rename cannot?

BTW, would it be helpful if I was to subscribe? I don't want to have
someone taking time to moderate my posts. On the other hand, this
mailing list looks like it might become very busy quite quickly...

                                                             Faheem.