QBzr 0.23.2 released

Alexander Belchenko alexander.belchenko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 22:28:32 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've just prepared maintenance release QBzr 0.23.2. IMO it's better to use
code directly from lp:qbzr, but for packaging purposes it's nice to have
release too, I guess.

Changes:

 * qrun:
   * More robust against unicode help from some hidden commands.
     Attempt to fix bug #1217371. (Alexander Belchenko)
 * qshelve:
   * New command line option --all to start with all changes selected.
     (Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik, Bug #1227914)
   * New command line option --message (-m) to set the message string.
     (Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik, Bug #1233909)
 * qcommit:
   * Better compatibility with bzr 2.6+: fixed warning message
     `Cannot expand "commit_data": Dicts do not support option expansion`.
     (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #1254838)

Tarball is on the page https://launchpad.net/qbzr/0.23/0.23.2

For Windows users I strongly suggest to get copy of plugin by branching it
with command

bzr branch lp:qbzr

into directory with your plugins.

Have a nice day,