[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 1.3.0 released

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu Jul 12 11:54:05 UTC 2012

On behalf of the Bazaar Explorer Developers, I'm pleased to announce
"James Cook", our 1.3.0 release.

Bazaar Explorer 1.3 is companion release for bzr 2.6.

Bazaar Explorer is a desktop application for using the Bazaar version
control system, a modern VCS that supports both centralized and
distributed version control. Our 1.1.1 release runs on GNU/Linux (both
GNOME and KDE), Windows and OS X desktops and is available in many
languages.

Download
--------
See page https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/1.3/1.3.0 for tarball and
windows installer.

Changelog
---------
UI Changes:

* Checkout dialog provides access to light-weight checkout option
   and by default creates heavy-weight checkout.
   (Alexander Belchenko, Bug #907708)

New features:

Improvements:

* New option in Tools-Options-Behavior-Default Values in Dialogs:
   Lightweight checkout by default. (Martin Guillon)

* Use current tab location as default branch source for checkout dialog.
   (Martin Guillon)

Bug Fixes:

* Prefer language settings in bazaar.conf configuration file
   over enviroment variable LANGUAGE. (Bug #948268)

* Compatibility with changes in bzr 2.6. (Jelmer Vernooij, Bug #962671)

Translations:

* New languages: Basque, Uyghur.

Enjoy!

Alexander