QBzr 0.20.1 released

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Apr 25 22:12:20 UTC 2011

On behalf of QBzr development team I'm glad to announce our first
maintenance release 0.20.1 in the current stable series 0.20. This
release contains several important bug fixes.

The 0.20 series intended to be used as companion release for bzr 2.3,
and also supports bzr 2.2 (and most likely 2.4).

Changelog
---------
 * Compatibility with patched bzrlib on debian without copy of configobj
   library inside it. (Bug #715067, Alexander Belchenko)
 * qbranch:
   * Fixed problem with very small width of input fields in the dialog
     on Mac OSX. (Timothy Reaves, Bug #667090)
 * qsubprocess:
   * Reliable exception encoding to pass exception attributes
     from subprocess to the GUI process. (Martin [gz], Bug #686735)

Download
--------
Source tarball and windows installer here:
https://launchpad.net/qbzr/0.20/0.20.1

About QBzr
----------
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".

QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
 * Bazaar Explorer
 * TortoiseBzr
 * QBzr-Eclipse

QBzr at Launchpad: