QBzr 0.19.1 released
bialix at ukr.net
Mon Sep 13 08:29:53 BST 2010
On behalf of QBzr development team I'd like to announce maintenance
release of QBzr 0.19.1 codenamed "Chestnut".
What's new in this release
* Fix modeltest.py so that it works with Qt 4.7.
(Bug #614123, Gary van der Merwe)
* qbrowse: fixed 'Mark as renamed' feature in treewidget.
(Bug #620433, Alexander Belchenko)
* qconfig: guess user id if there is no whoami set.
(Bug #622336, Gary van der Merwe, Alexander Belchenko)
* qgetupdates: fixed API mismatch. (Bug #636510, Alexander Belchenko)
* better branch labels for `bzr qlog colo:` case. (Alexander Belchenko)
* give a size hint for the GraphTagsBugsItemDelegate so that blurred
rendering on Windows with PyQt 4.7 is avoided. (Gary van der Merwe)
* qrun: fixed '--execute' mode. (Bug #590229, Simon Kersey)
If you're using QBzr 0.19 with bzr 2.2 we're highly recommending you to
Source tarball and windows installer here:
PPA should be updated soon.
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".
QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
* Bazaar Explorer
QBzr at Launchpad:
All the dude wanted was his rug back
More information about the bazaar-announce