[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 1.0.3
jelmer at samba.org
Fri Jul 30 22:43:04 BST 2010
I'm happy to be able to announce the release of the next version of
bzr-svn, version 1.0.3. This release was overdue, and mostly contains
bugfixes. I hope to follow this release up quickly with a 1.0.4 or 1.1.0
The full list of changes since 1.0.2:
* Mark as compatible with Bazaar 2.2. (Martin Pool)
* Allow more levels of parent directories for trunk layouts.
(Jelmer Vernooij, Debian #573988, #489740)
* Mention correct command for obtaining repository UUID.
(Ralf Doering, #512876)
* Support passwords specified in authentication.conf.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #452121)
* Cope with CodePlex.com lowercasing the hostname in returned
repository URLs. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Cope with non-ascii characters in files with svn-keywords.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #515450)
* Support for the KDE repository layout has been added.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #506257)
* Fix export in svn working copies. (Jelmer Vernooij, #524476)
* Fix use of authentication.conf for svn+http and svn+https.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #532292)
* Cope with new ordering argument to Repository.iter_inventories().
(Jelmer Vernooij, #532363)
* Fix use of svn:author=author. (Jelmer Vernooij, #527805)
* Provide BranchConfig._get_change_editor().
(Jelmer Vernooij, #530130)
* Simplify handling of text parents. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Implement Repository.get_known_revision_graph(). (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Cope with local repository that can not be opened. (Jelmer Vernooij,
* Don't rely on old revision being on the mainline after push.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #522836)
* Support + signs in URLs. (Jelmer Vernooij, #552868)
* Always detect newer tags. (Jelmer Vernooij, #504314)
* Non-unicode characters in existing commit messages are now squashed.
(Jelmer vernooij, #586408, #509063)
* Cope with concurrent access to ~/.bazaar/subversion.conf.
(Vincent Ladeuil, Jelmer Vernooij, #525571)
* Concurrent processes don't mix up writes in config files (interim
fix for lp). (Vincent Ladeuil, #525571)
* Cope with various getaddrinfo errors. (Jelmer Vernooij, #609497)
* Fix annotate after bzrlib changes. (Jelmer Vernooij, #609520)
* Support _override_hook_source_branch argument to
(Jelmer Vernooij, #609178)
* Support iterating over multiple prefixes in the caching logwalker
(Jelmer Vernooij, #579491)
* Support fetching a limited number of revisions. (Michael Hudson)
* Support 'bzr diff --format=svn'. (Jelmer Vernooij, #555994)
* Warn about broken server when accessing codeplex. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Use standard iterator for RemoteAccess log browsing, if
provided by subvertpy. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Filter out ghost revisions in SvnRepository.gather_stats().
(Jelmer Vernooij, #610219)
* Drop support for Bazaar < 2.2. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* "bzr svn-import --incremental" is now the default.
"bzr svn-import --restore" provides the previous behaviour and will
restore any branches that have been removed but have not been changed
since the last import. (Jelmer Vernooij, #395266)
The release can be downloaded here:
GPG signatures made with my keys can be found here:
Please file bugs in Launchpad:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar-announce/attachments/20100730/2b79c965/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar-announce