QBzr 0.18 released
bialix at ukr.net
Tue Jan 19 09:02:36 GMT 2010
On behalf of QBzr development team I'm happy to announce new release of
QBzr 0.18 codenamed "Pine-needles"! It provides some new features and
important bugfixes. Many thanks to all QBzr contributors!
QBzr 0.18 intended to be used with bzr 2.1.0rc1 (and most likely final).
Gary and me think this release will be included to next Ubuntu Lucid
release, so we will highly appreciate thorough testing of this release
by your day-to-day usage.
What's new in this release
* Fixed problems with rename items in subdirectory. (Bug #495519,
* Flush clipboard on exit, so data copied there is available after
q-window. (Bug #503401)
* Fixed problem with insufficient width of revno column in qannotate and
qbrowse (for revision tree) if revno bigger than 9999.
(Bug #505990, Alexander Belchenko)
* Changed buttons behavior in subprocess-based dialogs: if the operation
failed then show Retry button (instead of OK), at the successfull finish
show only Close button. (Simon Kersey)
* qrun has new option --execute which allows to run the supplied command
immediately. If the command failed user can edit the command and its
arguments in usual way. (Simon Kersey)
* Fixed a bug in the new SyntaxHighlighter used in qannotate and qcat
it correctly handle tokens without styles. (Bug #508281, Gary van
* Fixed a bug in TreeWidget were some times duplicated in parent
(Gary van der Merwe)
* qbranch has a new --bind option for convenient binding to the parent
location while branching.
* qcommit: Non versioned files are now selected by select all when
shown. (Bug #490864, Gary van der Merwe)
* Serbian translations added.
bzr branch lp:qbzr
What is QBzr?
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".
QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
* Bazaar Explorer
QBzr at Launchpad:
More information about the bazaar-announce