[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 1.0.0rc1 now available

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Feb 16 09:47:45 GMT 2010

On behalf of the Bazaar Explorer developers, I'm proud to announce the
availability of Release Candidate 1 of our 1.0.0 release. Unless
critical bugs are found in the next few days, this release ought to be
identical to 1.0.0 due for release on the 21-Feb-2010.

A document outlining the new features since 0.8.x (the version bundled
with bzr 2.0.x) is now available:
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/explorer/en/whats-new/whats-new-in-1.0.html.
Source code and release notes (vs 1.0.0beta) are available here:
https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/trunk/1.0.0rc1.

Bazaar Explorer is a cross-platform GUI application that runs on
GNU/Linux, Windows and OS X. With a clean design and flexible extensions
architecture, it is suitable for everyone in your team or community,
from beginner to expert. When used in combination with the bzr-svn,
bzr-git and bzr-hg plugins, Bazaar Explorer can be used as a VCS client
for most software projects. Our 1.0 release is a huge step towards
Bazaar Explorer's goal of becoming *the* desktop "hub" for collaborating
on distributed software projects, regardless of upstream VCS or hosting
service.

Keen to get involved? Please read our latest roadmap[1] and join the
team[2]!

Enjoy,
Ian C.

[1] http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/BzrExplorer/Roadmap