[ANNOUNCE] bzr-gtk 0.99.0
jelmer at samba.org
Fri Aug 13 22:29:10 BST 2010
We've just released bzr-gtk 0.99.0, a minor release that fixes a couple
of bugs and marks bzr-gtk as compatible with the latest stable Bazaar
release, 2.2. It also spins off Olive into its own project once more,
making the relation between bzr-gtk and Olive similar to that of qbzr
Changes since 0.98.0:
* Guard setup() call when not loaded as __main__. (Robert Collins)
* Ignore gnomekeyring.IOError when checking if credentials are
in the GNOME keyring. (Jelmer Vernooij, #534326)
* Don't crash when there is already a lan-notify instance running.
(Jelmer Vernooij, #339284)
* Return the credentials if successfully found in gnome-keyring.
* Support non-bzr patches. (Toshio Kuratomi, #502076)
* Avoid using private functions to get branch config. (Jelmer
* Mark as compatible with Bazaar 2.2. (Martin Pool, #597379)
* Add 'Find' button to start text search.
(Martin Pool, #556347)
* Add 'glog' as an alias for visualize (aka viz) as too many
people are still confused.
* Add support for Indicator Application (Sense Hofstede, Jelmer
The release can be downloaded from Launchpad:
Please report any bugs you find in the Launchpad bug tracker:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar-announce/attachments/20100813/39bd0a83/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar-announce