[qbzr] QBzr 0.18.5 released

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:17:57 BST 2010

On behalf of QBzr development team I'd like to announce the release of
QBzr 0.18.5 codenamed "Silver terminalia"".

This is a Maintenance release of our stable 0.18 branch.

What's new in this release:
---------------------------
 * qsubprocess: pass command line with double and multiple backslashes
   via temporary file. (Bug #528944, Alexander Belchenko)
 * qlog, qbrowse: Fix a bug when using with pyqt 4.7.2. (Bug #544928,
   Gary van der Merwe)

Download
--------
Tarball:
 http://edge.launchpad.net/qbzr/0.18/0.18.5/+download/qbzr-0.18.5.tar.gz

Windows installer:
 http://edge.launchpad.net/qbzr/0.18/0.18.5/+download/qbzr-0.18.5.tar.gz

About QBzr
----------
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".

QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
 * Bazaar Explorer
 * TortoiseBzr
 * QBzr-Eclipse

QBzr at Launchpad: