bzr-svn 1.0

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Sep 24 13:30:54 BST 2009

After almost 4 years of development (the first commit is from 8
October 2005), I'm very happy to be able to announce bzr-svn 1.0!

Compared to the release candidate the final release contains a few
bug fixes for tests and fixes for some uncommon corner case bugs.

The full list of changes is:

 PERFORMANCE

  * Avoid re-fetching the basis inventory during fetch. (Jelmer Vernooij)

 BUG FIXES

  * Generate valid inventory delta's when the root of a tree is replaced with an older
    copy of itself. (Jelmer Vernooij)

  * Hide backtrace for EAI_NONAME errors. (John Szakmeister)

  * Allow commits without an author. (Jelmer Vernooij, #434230)

  * Cope with extra arguments to Repository._check(). (Jelmer Vernooij)

  * Properly encode symlink targets when pushing. (Jelmer Vernooij)

The tarball can be downloaded from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr-svn-1.0.0.tar.gz

And a matching GPG signature made with my new key (D729A457) can be
found at:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr-svn-1.0.0.tar.gz.asc

As always, please report any bugs you may find in Launchpad:

* https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn

Cheers,

Jelmer