[ANN] new bzr-eclipse release (1.1.0)

Guillermo Gonzalez guillo.gonzo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 07:53:07 BST 2008

I'm pleased to announce the release of bzr-eclipse 1.1.0.

This new build adopts new version numbering to follow eclipse guidelines.

I want to give a thanks to the various contributors that helped
contributing bug fixes, enhancements, ideas, etc:
 * Adrian Wilkins
 * Craig Hewetson
 * Johan Walles
 * Nicholas Allen
 * Niklas Andersson
 * And all others that submitted bugs, questions, and helped to debug in
different platforms.

The highlights of this release are:

* support for branching directly from a project (into a new project)
* option to limit the number of revisions to fetch in History/log related views
* checkout support
* fixed: 264378,  258113, 271170, 271345 273957
* Improved revert support
 - added option to apply the revert to the whole branch not only the
specified files
 - fix options handling (forget-merges, no backup, etc)
* Improvements in commit dialog when committing a merge
 - a tabbed panel shows the changed files and the pending merges
 - ignore the unknown resources

A detailed NEWS and changelog can be found at: http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrEclipse/

For further instructions about dependencies and installation visit:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrEclipse/Installation

Regards,