[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.11rc2

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Mon Sep 1 16:04:42 BST 2008

I'm happy to announce the release of bzr-svn 0.4.12. This is a bug fix
release. It also fixes a performance regression that was introduced in 0.4.11.

The list of changes since 0.4.11 is:

  BUG FIXES

   * Cope with svn+ prefix when setting tags. (#261748)

   * Fix contents of files when using stacked branching. (#262314)

   * Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.7.

   * Use local application data directory on Windows for bzr-svn cache.
     (#231041)

   * No longer show backtrace when a generic DAV error occurs, as
     this is usually a sign of a server-side error rather than a bug.
	 (#255159)

   * Fix forward declarations of Python types, fixes
     compilation on mingw. (#263284)

   * Avoid explicit revnum reporting for inventory entries during fetch.
     (It caused severe speed regressions and is not necessary).

   * Fix size of bool variable in replacement stdbool.h. This was
     causing strange errors on Windows, most notably slow fetches.

   * Fix pull into Subversion working copies.

   * Properly encode cache file path in case it contains non-ascii
     characters. (#262923)

   * Don't link explicitly against apr libraries. (#262711)

  FEATURES

   * Use native Windows password prompter on Windows. (#263287)

The tarball can be found at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.12.tar.gz

A GPG signature, made with my key, can be found at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.12.tar.gz.asc

Please file bugs in Launchpad, so they can be fixed before the final
release:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-svn/+filebug

If there are particular bugs or regressions you think should be fixed
before the final release, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org