[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.15

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Mon Nov 10 02:05:22 GMT 2008

I'm happy to announce the release of bzr-svn 0.4.15, which is a bug
fix release fixing some errors in the way bzr-svn would set custom
file properties in Subversion, and also making it a bit more robust
against 3rd-party modification of bzr-svn file properties (such as
people removing the file properties entirely or just a single line,
e.g. as part of running "svn revert").

The list of changes since 0.4.14 is:

  BUG FIXES

   * Ignore tags that happen to be files (another instance). (#290664)

   * Support copying from files with spaces in their names over http. (#268304)

   * Fix knit corruption because text revisions weren't stored properly. (#277043)

   * Cope with file properties being modified by other parties than
     bzr-svn. (#295284)

   * Fix erroneous call to object.__init__() causing issues with Python2.6.

   * Don't take over when pulling from WebDAV source (without Subversion)
     (#274840)

The tarball can be found at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.15.tar.gz

A GPG signature, made with my key, can be found at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.15.tar.gz.asc

Please file bugs in Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-svn/+filebug

Cheers,