[ANNOUNCE] bzr-gtk 0.94.0
jelmer at samba.org
Sun May 4 20:29:17 BST 2008
We're happy to announce the release of bzr-gtk 0.94.0.
This is the first release in quite some time, but we hope to keep the
interval between releases smaller in the future.
The changes since the latest release are:
* Removed tortoise-bzr, which now has its own project (http://launchpad.net/tortoisebzr)
* Use new D-Bus revision signal. (James Henstridge, #206443)
* Disabled signature tab until we start verifying testaments.
* Made the tags associated with a revision render next to the revision
node in the branch view. (Ali Sabil)
* Made the tag list in the revision view be comma-separated. (Daniel Schierbeck)
* Add bugs tab in the branch view. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* New Tango-styled icons. This time properly licensed under the GPL.
(Simon Pascal Klein)
* Support showing multiple branches in "bzr viz". (Jelmer Vernooij
* Added new icons for nautilus overlay (Martin Albisetti)
* Added enable/disable per-branch option (Martin Albisetti)
* Add compare with option to revisions menu. (Javier Derderian)
* Register file handler for applying patches/bundles to Bazaar branches.
* Make adding tags from the viz work again. (Daniel Schierbeck)
* Catch UnsupportedProtocol exception in the Nautilus extension. (#77965)
* Make Nautilus extension work again. (#111826, Toshio Kuratomi, Jelmer Vernooij)
* Make viz not throw errors when there are 0 commits. (#173698, Gary van der
* Fixed underscores in tags being interpreted as mnemonics in the viz. (#201733,
* Fixed change view menu in viz. (Javier Derderian, #215350)
* Fix display of children in branchview. (Jelmer Vernooij, #224914)
* Only check for old Bazaar versions that are known to be incompatible and
no longer warn about newer (unknown) versions of Bazaar, on the assumption
the API is sufficiently stable now. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Support child_submit_to setting in gsend. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Add tab to revision view showing the signature status. (Daniel Schierbeck, Jelmer Vernooij)
* Use seahorse to verify signatures. (Daniel Schierbeck)
* Refactored the revisionview. (Daniel Schierbeck)
* It is now possible to use the diff view as a widget. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* Preferences dialog has been split up. (Jelmer Vernooij)
The release can be downloaded from:
A signature of this release signed by my key (1EEF5276) can be found
Please report bugs in launchpad (http://launchpad.net/bzr-gtk) and
discuss bzr-gtk on the bzr-gtk mailing list.
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> / http://samba.org/~jelmer/
More information about the bazaar-announce