Bundle Buggy now supports multiple projects in one instance

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Jul 10 02:17:35 BST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 09.07.2008, 18:34 +0300 schrieb Aaron Bentley:
> Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > Also, is there some web UI for maintaining
> > the voters list of a project?
> Not yet.
This is a requirement for off-site hosting I think, since otherwise all
new voters or new voter email addresses or new voter passwords would
have to go through you.

> > If bzr-gtk's bundlebuggy could be hosted on aaronbentley.com, that would
> > fix some of the maintainance issues we have at the moment (host
> > disappearing suddenly, emails not being parsed, etc).
> Okay, I've added bzr-gtk to bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com
Thanks!

> I'm happy to work out the maintenance issues with you.
The maintainance issues are all caused by the machine the current
bzr-gtk bundlebuggy is running on, not by the bundlebuggy itself in any
way.

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org