[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.16

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Thu Dec 4 15:14:40 GMT 2008

I'm happy to announce the release of bzr-svn 0.4.16, which is another bug
fix release. This is most likely the last release in the 0.4 release
series; I hope to announce the first beta of 0.5.0 in the next couple
of days.

The list of changes since 0.4.15 is:

  BUG FIXES

   * Don't print backtrace when error occurs while accessing repository root.
     (#296224)

   * Add --svn-override-revprops option to svn-push.

   * Give proper error when tags can't be pushed. (#299490)

   * Set bzr:user-agent revision property, e.g. to allow blacklisting
     in the future.

   * Fix removing of file properties. (#304866)

   * Allow target URLs in redirect requests to contain relative URLs. (#303959)

   * Fix compatibility with bzr 1.10.

The tarball can be found at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.16.tar.gz

A GPG signature, made with my key, can be found at:

http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.16.tar.gz.asc

Please file bugs in Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-svn/+filebug

Cheers,