Repository change for bzr deb packages on http://bazaar-vcs.org

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at canonical.com
Tue Mar 27 22:04:35 BST 2007

Greeting everybody,

Some changes had to be made on the repository layout hosting the deb
packages of bzr and friends on http://bazaar-vcs.org.  People using this
repository to get their bzr fix will need to update their
/etc/apt/sources.list as follow.

For Ubuntu 6.06 aka "dapper" users, the correct sources.list entry is now:

    deb http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/debs/dapper ./
    deb-src http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/debs/dapper ./

For Ubuntu 6.10 aka "edgy" users, the correct sources.list entry is now:

    deb http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/debs/edgy ./
    deb-src http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/debs/edgy ./

Fearless users of the current Ubuntu development branch, Ubuntu 7.04 aka
"feisty", can get the very latest in bzr goodness right from the Ubuntu
archive, as bzr is currently up-to-date in this release.  However, after
the official launch of feisty on April 19th, new updated packages of bzr
and friends will be made available at the following (currently empty)
repository :

    deb http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/debs/feisty ./
    deb-src http://bazaar-vcs.org/releases/debs/feisty ./

I sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused by this reorganisation.
Comments and suggestion are welcomed by email, or catch me via IRC in
#bzr on Freenode where I lurk as EtienneG.

Your friendly maintainer,

--
Etienne Goyer
Senior Ubuntu System Support Analyst