[ubuntu/artful-proposed] qt3d-opensource-src 5.9.1+dfsg-1 (Accepted)
tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 9 09:28:23 UTC 2017
qt3d-opensource-src (5.9.1+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Simon Quigley ]
* New upstream release.
* Add myself to Uploaders.
* Add new upstream files to qt3d-gltfsceneio-plugin, making it contain
all gltf-related files.
* Qt 3D GL Assimp scene IO plugin was renamed upstream, adjust
* QTBUG-57543 was fixed, and we can ship the planets example now. Drop
* Add the following packages from new upstream files:
[ Dmitry Shachnev ]
* Move qgltf executable to qt3d-gltfsceneio-plugin package.
* Migrate to automatic dbgsym packages.
* Update debian/copyright.
* Update symbols files from the current amd64 build log.
* Update the license for ConvertUTF code in debian/copyright according
to upstream relicensing. Override the Lintian error about it.
* Temporarily build with bundled Assimp. We cannot use the packaged
Assimp because Qt 3D needs some changes which were added after v3.3.1.
* Override false positive Lintian license-problem-json-evil error.
* Bump Qt build-dependencies to 5.9.1.
* Remove some non-free example assets from the tarball.
- Disable code which was using them (nonfree_resources.diff).
* Drop Build-Conflicts on qtmultimedia5-dev, not needed with this patch.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.0, no changes needed.
* Backport a patch to fix Assimp build on big endian architectures
* Make qt3d5-examples depend on qml-module-qt3d (closes: #850470).
Date: 2017-07-18 22:36:24.385068+00:00
Signed-By: LocutusOfBorg <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Artful-changes