[ubuntu/artful-proposed] sphinx 1.6.3-1 (Accepted)
corey.bryant at canonical.com
Mon Aug 7 13:48:59 UTC 2017
sphinx (1.6.3-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (closes: #866789).
* Update dependencies for the new release.
- Drop python-whoosh and python-sqlalchemy build-dependencies.
They were only needed for websupport tests, now skipped (see below).
- Add build-dependency on python-typing (Python 2 only).
- Add suggestion on latexmk, it is now used for LaTeX builds.
- Add build-dependency and suggestion on imagemagick-6.q16 and
librsvg2-bin, needed for imgconverter extension.
* Update autopkgtest dependencies.
- Add python-sphinxcontrib.websupport.
- Add python-sqlalchemy.
* Disable one more test that needs network in skip_tests_network.diff.
* Update numbers in debian/jstest/run-tests for the new release.
* Update debian/copyright from upstream LICENSE and AUTHORS files.
* Skip running websupport tests during build, to avoid build-dependency
loop with sphinxcontrib-websupport.
* Remove useless FIXME comment from debian/rules.
* Do not run tests with --verbose flag during build, to make the output
easier to read.
* Document the new --imported-members option in sphinx-autogen manpage.
Date: 2017-08-06 16:28:36.887934+00:00
Signed-By: Corey Bryant <corey.bryant at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Artful-changes