[apparmor] test git repo

Goldwyn Rodrigues rgoldwyn at suse.de
Sat Sep 30 12:23:47 UTC 2017

On 09/26/2017 03:26 PM, Steve Beattie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've made available a test apparmor git repository at
>
>   https://code.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/apparmor/+git/apparmor
>
> You can git clone it via
>
>   git clone https://git.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/apparmor/+git/apparmor
>
> Please feel free to take check out it, as I'd like to cut over
> permanently to git in the next day or two.
>
> I have not yet done the work to make the tarball generation work with
> git and the .bzrignore needs to be converted to .gitignore, but
> otherwise the tree should be complete.
>
> Please let me know if you see any issues with the repo. Thanks!

Would this be the final location of the repository? I was thinking of
putting it in github[1] and using travis-ci[2] for continuous
integration. [The repo does not have to be under my name. It is just the
repo I used for bzr->git bridge.] I am not done with the travis as yet.

[1] https://github.com/goldwynr/apparmor
[2] https://travis-ci.org/goldwynr/apparmor

And yes, it will provide mail notifications for pending pull requests
and failed builds which could be directed to mailing lists.

--
Goldwyn