[apparmor] [Merge] ~sdeziel/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles:thunderbird-icedove-debian into apparmor-profiles:master

Simon D├ęziel simon.deziel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:23:06 UTC 2017

Thanks Steve! The rules that made you raise an eyebrow were added in response to [1]. I've heard of folks mounting their network shares under /srv :/

I'm pretty sure some of the /proc rules could use "owner" without problem, will test that (someday).

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=861018
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sdeziel/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles/+merge/330183
Your team AppArmor Developers is subscribed to branch apparmor-profiles:master.