[apparmor] [Merge] ~u-d/apparmor-profiles:thunderbird/links into apparmor-profiles:master

Steve Beattie sbeattie at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 21 07:02:38 UTC 2017

Review: Approve

Looks good. I went ahead and merged this, even though it was a subset of Simon's branch, just to get the origins/credit correct. I forget to amend my commit message before pushing, but I also copied the changes to the 17.10 branch (which didn't exist when the merge request was originally made :/ ).

Thanks again, and my apologies for the delay!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~u-d/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles/+merge/320285
Your team AppArmor Developers is subscribed to branch apparmor-profiles:master.